Friday 23 January 2015

the wish

an angel came up and sat next to me
i was in disbelief and clearly wasnt at all ready
asked me to make a wish and it will be granted
anything that i had always wanted

as i was to open my mouth
a small child came up all down and out
asked for some food and helplessly looke upon me
his sight weaved with great pains and agony
the whole world was a cruel place for him
and bereft of all luxuries walking on a tiny beam
of hope and want
and though shant
never be happy again
i studied this creature deeply
and completely forgot the moments with angel before
and looked upon the truth o creepy!!

that there were thousands of destitute
waiting to be uplifted and care
to cover their helpless wretched bare
i came back from my thoughts and cried from inside
"why this filthy diabolical divide??"

"o angel if you could give this kid what he wants"-i pleaded to her
make his life happy and full of prosper
she smiled,her mission was over
if you could urge people to be compassionate
and care the needy the destitute the frail
your wish would be more than granted
and your soul will be at peace that you had always wanted

puffff!!!i wokeup from my dream
but a dream that was more than real
that had taught me something
deep and engaging
if i could share peace and happiness that will surely make me release
and grant me my long wanted wish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment