Sunday 1 February 2015

loneliness

sitting on a cranked seat i wondered
as to why to loneliness i had surrendered
i had many options in me
i helplessly over and over pondered

what costed me my happiness
and brough this unberable loneliness
my past was clear no doubt
and the rest i didnt knew about

my friends were happy with me
always trusted them and they supported me
but one day my wealth vanished and so did they
and never did they came back for anything to say!

my parents were proud of me
loved me to brim
and never ever left me grim
but the angels took them away
leaving loads of void impossible to weigh

my wife the most beautiful of them all
stood by my side all the time
left me apall one day to find someone better then me
didnt mattered to her so wrectched one could be

the chair creaked,it too had enough of me
i guess was asking me to leave and be worthy
i smiled,a meloncholy smile
and walked back a weary mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment